We were an early adopter of Tyro broadband EFTPOS many years ago. The relationship remains strong today. Here is why we recommend Tyro broadband EFTPOS to small business retailers who use our POS software:
- Speed. Tyro transactions are fast.
- Keystrokes cut. Tyro is integrated with our POS software. The details of the sale are fed to Tyro. There is no data entry required.
- Mistakes reduced. Every keystroke we eliminate is a possible mistake avoided.
- Low merchant fees. Tyro has been the first in Australia to bring to market an approach to merchant fees that is smart and technology driven, that cuts fees from what would expect.
- Brilliant support. Fast. Friendly. Genuinely helpful. Real resolution.
- Excellent reporting. Know what you need to know, easily.
- Innovation. Tyro innovates and as a result of this we participate as appropriate at the small business POS software level.
- Partnership. We work closely with Tyro, meeting with key people in their company regularly, engaging with them on strategy and related innovation opportunities.
- Help. Tyro is a wonderful help to small business retailers.
- Business help. Through a range of services, Tyro helps small business retailers. We have encouraged this and genuinely support it.
Compared to big banks in Australia, we see Tyro as a small, fast moving opportunity for small business retailers, helping them compete and be relevant and helping them provide an over the counter EFTPOS solution that is competitively positioned for small business retailers.
We are a small business focussed POS software company serving in excess of 3,700 small business retailers. We have been doing this for decades, constantly evolving what we do and what we offer, to make sure that what we are doing is relevant and valuable. Tyro fits with what we do, with our focus as a company. This fit matters to us.
We are retailers too. We use Tyro in our retail businesses and have done for many years.
Having said all this, we also support direct POS software access to big bang EFTPOS offerings. We do this because we are committed to ensuring that or customers can access the banking solutions they deem appropriate to their own local businesses. That is, we don’t let our opinions get in the way of what our customers may prefer for their businesses.