Thanks to advice and support from 29 firearms dealers and their staff in Australia, we have a software fine-tuned for your retail niche. This group provides us with guidance, advice and support as we continue to evolve our specialty firearms dealer POS software.
We do all the regular POS stuff you’d expect, and we serve firearms specialist requirements, like…
- Be their expert – in our specialty software you can leverage your expertise, local knowledge and other assets to differentiate your business to others. Our software offers easy ways to leverage touchpoints through which you can genuinely differentiate and provide appreciated service.
- Firearms Level Stock Control – Every stock item is managed. Automatically, reorder ammunition, track firearm movements, take orders and deposits for goods and track through to delivery.
- Serial Number Tracking – Record serial numbers from receipt through to sale. All searchable at the touch of a button.
- Ammunition & Licence Tracking – Record customer licence details and report on sales of ammunition by customer or type of ammunition.
- Firearms Reporting – You’ll have some excellent reports at your fingertips including ammunition sales, stock by age, profitability by department and more.
- Repairs & Job Tracking – Accept firearm repairs and other jobs, track their progress in house or with third parties and notify customers when their items ready to be picked up.
- GP transparency – we had a firearms dealer who wanted to know product GP at the sales counter, so they could make informed pricing decisions live during a sale. We added this functionality as it was clearly useful in this specialty marketplace. We listen to our customers.
- Staff Tracking – Track all suspicious transactions, cancelled sales, discounted sales, deleted sales, quantity changes and more.
- Know Your Customers – Understand your customers’ needs better by viewing all their interactions with the business in one screen.
- Marketing– Keep in touch with your customers based on their firearm ownership, type of shooter, membership of clubs, birthdays and more.
- Offer Customer Loyalty – Move away from straight discounting (a race to the bottom) and implement a loyalty facility that encourages customers to spend higher amounts, more often with you.
- Gift Cards & VIP Cards – Our scanable cards speed up transactions and increase professionalism.
- Website Integration – Our software connects with Shopify, Magento & WooCommerce. Have your accessories available for sale, and firearms available for enquiry without the need to do extra work.
- Accounting Integration – Have your sales and purchase information automatically flow into Xero, MYOB & Reckon.
Our training is one-on-one, in your business. Our help desk support is personal, based out of Melbourne, and personal too – because we know personal service matters in small business retail.
Our goal is to help you enjoy running a more successful and valuable business. We know that if we do this our business will benefit.
Talk to one of our experts about an obligation free personal demonstration:
- VIC / SA / WA:Tim Batt 0401 833 917 email@example.com;
- NSW / ACT / TAS:Nathan Morrison 0417 568 148 firstname.lastname@example.org;
- QLD / NT: Justin Randall 0434 365 789 email@example.com.