Newsagency businesses today are very different to a few years ago. We are surrounded by change. Innovators are leaning into change.
Here at Tower Systems our software for newsagents has changed, helping leverage opportunities, helping to evolve businesses. This is a key factor in our market share and in net growth in customer numbers through 2018.
Whether you are a retail newsagent or a distribution newsagent, our software can help you run a more efficient and enjoyable business. We can also help you find new customers.
We own and operate newsagency businesses ourselves and have done since 1996. Walking in your shoes, confronting the challenges you confront, helps us create better software. We think this is a reason more newsagents partner with Tower Systems. 1,700+ newsagent customers make our user community strong, the biggest in Australia.
- Compliant with industry standards, using our software you can meet criteria for getting onto the no physical returns program with Gotch.
- We can help you reduce EFTPOS fees.
- Selling online is easy and this can help you sell more even though your nearby population may be small.
- First with buy now pay later for shoppers through POS software, over the counter payment options help you win more sales.
- Our front-end loyalty facilities help you differentiate your business, drive deeper baskets and bring shoppers back sooner.
Our software can work with you as you evolve your product mix. Whether it is into hospitality, services, produce, repairs, online or more, our software has facilities that help make your business more relevant to today’s shopper.
Integrations can also help you cut operating costs, such as bookkeeping fees. We can help you eliminate double and triple handling. We link direct to Xero, for example.
Switching is not expensive. Our system can be purchased, leased or rented. What we provide is…
- The latest Tower Systems newsagency software.
- On-site installation and training by a newsagency business expert.
- Data conversion, converting as much data as we can access.
- Software support for the first three years. Nothing extra to pay.
- Software updates for the first three years. Nothing extra to pay.
- Unlimited over the phone follow up training for the first three years.
- Access to an awesome online knowledge base with articles & advice.
- Access to weekly group live online training workshops.
- Access to a private Facebook page where you can discuss any topic.
See our latest newsagency software in an obligation-free demonstration. Call: VIC/SA/WA– Tim Batt 0401 833 917; NSW/ACT/TAS – Nathan Morrison 0417 568 148; QLD /NT– Justin Randall 0434 365 789.
Our training is one-on-one, in your business. Our help desk support is personal, based out of Melbourne, and personal too – because we know personal service matters in small business retail.
Our goal is to help you enjoy a more successful and valuable business.