The POS software from Tower Systems is a comprehensive and flexible Point of Sale software package offering facilities in many areas of retail business operation. It has evolved over many years and have been enhanced thanks to generous support and advice from small business retailers.
The software have been re-written from scratch as new technologies have evolved for more efficiently serving the needs of the software and the businesses that use it.
The software offers plenty, including…
- POS sale scanning. Scanning product barcodes.
- POS sales using user configured touch buttons for fast and easy selling.
- Selling by weight.
- Selling by measure.
- Selling by fractions.
- Tracking sales by employee, by time of day, by day of week, by time and date, by supplier. There is plenty of flexibility into slicing and dicing the sales data for views you can love and learn from.
- Control over the look and feel of the Point of Sale screen.
- Control over the look and feel of receipts. In fact, you have extraordinary control over receipt design – to serve the visual representation of your business that you want.
- Smart receipts that add value to the customer experience with local knowledge, care instructions and more.
- Customer receipts that contain a $$ discount off the next purchase if loyalty engagement is achieved.
- Structured end of shift process to reduce mistakes and more easily track fraud.
- Employee theft mitigation controls.
- Inventory control.
- Multiple price levels for products. You can see by account type, business type – allowing you to be different to different customers.
- Multiple customer types.
- Customer marketing facilities to enable targeted marketing.
- Importing supplier stock files.
- Importing supplier invoices.
- Exporting orders.
- Generating orders based on sales.
- Four different and valuable types of loyalty facilities.
- Comprehensive business performance reporting.
- Customer age controls.
- Serial number tracking.
- Repairs management.
- Product manufacturing management.
- Multiple POS terminals in a store.
- Multiple stores connected.
- More than 100 reports with extraordinary options to facilitate insights into the business performance.
- Marketing by purchase history, account type, categories and more.
- Business intelligence interface – key business data when and where you want to access.
- Linking to Shopify, Magento and WooCommerce.
- Linking to Xero, MYOB and more.
- Linking to suppliers.
- Linking to EFTPOS terminals to cut time, keystrokes and mistakes.
- Linking to scales – government authorised.
This list is not complete. To find out more, to find out how it fits with your specific type of business, contact us.