Tower Systems helps small business retailers benefit through its direct POS software Xero link.
First released years ago and regularly enhanced, the POS software Xero link helps small business retailers…
- Save time.
- Cut mistakes.
- make better decisions.
- make faster decisions.
- Have more control over their businesses.
- Stress less.
- Sell their businesses.
We use Xero ourselves in our own retail businesses, where we also use our POS software. nWe have practical and personal experience on which we can draw to serve our customers, to provide them a better Xero POS software integrated experience.
When we provide training and help on this, we do so from years of personal experience. It is one thing to know what to do, it is another entirely to actually have done it yourself. This is where our story is unique in the POS software space, where we are able to best serve our small business retailers on an efficient and useful Xero POS software link.
Here is what is transferred to Xero through our POS software Xero link.
- Sales – End of Shift based Department level sales are transferred to Xero via a sales invoice. Each department can be assigned its own Xero account.
- Stock Arrivals – Invoices that are received into Retailer are transferred over to Xero as department level purchase invoice. No individual stock items are transferred.
- Stock Returns – Returns are transferred as credits in Xero at the department level. No individual stock items are transferred.
- Write Off’s and No Sales – These are both transferred to individual expense accounts, depending on what reason was chosen when the transaction was performed.
- Cost Of Sales – An option on sales exporting is to export Cost of Sales. While not a full implementation of COGS it does transfer over the cost price of items sold each day to reduce the value of Stock On Hand in Xero. If you use this option you will export Write offs, not as expenses, but as adjustment to your Stock on Hand. This makes processing adjustments for the End Of Month much easier.
We developed the link is association with xero, as a development partner.
While we have an integration with Quicken and MYOB, we love Xero as it is easy, well maintained and well supported … and we use it ourselves in our own shops having tried other accounting software solutions.