This morning, we launched a new sales benchmark study for Australian newsagents. Here are the details from the announcement:
Q1 2019 NEWSAGENCY SALES BENCHMARK STUDY.
I invite you to provide data for the Q1 2019 newsagency sales performance benchmark study. The benchmark provides data against which you can compare your business performance. Click here for my last report.
How to participate.
- Please run a Monthly Sales Comparison Report for 01/01/2019 – 31/03/2019 compared to 01/01/2018 – 31/03/2018.
- Tick the category box. IMPORTANT.
- Tick to exclude home delivery and sub agent data.
- DO NOT tick the supplier box.
- Preview the report on the screen. Save as a PDF and email this to me at email@example.com.
- Read the report yourself and see what it shows you about your business.
I will email the results to all participating newsagents and publish the results on theAustralian Newsagency Blog as a service for all newsagents.
My work with this channel goes back to 1981 when I wrote newsagency software to manage newspaper home deliveries. That software evolved into Point of Sale software and has been rewritten as software technology has changed.
I own and run three newsagencies. Over the years I have had three others. I own newsXpress, the newsagency marketing group.
Tower Systems serves 1,750+ newsagents with best practice newsagency software, We are thrilled to note that our customer base is growing. Overall, Tower Systems serves in excess of 3,500 small business retailers.