Winter is coming.
The massively successful Game of Thrones TV series has brought the phrase Winter is cominginto focus with it issued as a warning, a call to be vigilant.
In garden centre circles, Winter is an interesting season. For some, it is an opportunity to plan, to be ready for Spring and Summer. For others, Winter is a busy time with unique local needs.
Using our awesome Aussie developed and supported Garden Centre Software you can leverageWinter, you can reflect a level of support and local connection that shows your business at an advantageto competitors.
Your receipts could include Winter care instructions. Product notes could include product specific advice for the season. You can ‘tag’ Winter products to see the value of niche marketing. You can easily offer Winter themed product bundles, helping shoppers care for their garden in this season.
Call one of our Garden Centre Software experts today for an obligation-freediscussion about your business needs, or a first-hand look at what is genuinely unique about our Garden Centre Software:
- VIC/SA/WA– Tim Batt 0401 833 917;
- QLD /NT– Justin Randall 0434 365 789;
- NSW/ACT/TAS – Nathan Morrison 0417 568 148.
Our Garden Centre Software helps beyond tracking sales … with marketing, improvingcashflow, encouraging shopper loyalty, competingwith big business, selling online, cuttingbookkeeping costs, improving decision speedandqualityand taking payment in many ways including buy now pay later.
Here is what we think really matters about what we do and what we offer Australian garden centres like yours:
- This awesome Garden Centre Software is developed in Australia.
- Garden Centre owners and staff have a direct say in software enhancements.
- It has been designedspecificallyfor garden centres.
- Our customer service team is Australian based. If you call, email, text, Facebook message or visit us, a human, with a real name, responds.
- Our software is regularly enhanced, based on user suggestions.
- You have access to unlimited one-on-one training.
- We offer business growth training, providing business context for cool things you can do with the software.
- Easy access to a fantastic knowledge base– like a searchable manual.
- Easily link with your website to sell online.
- Easily link to Xero– save time, cut mistakes and cut accounting costs.
You can rent, lease or buy the software.
In our unlimited one-on-one training, we can show you how to pitch local, how to differentiate your businessto any big competitor, how to stand out, how to provide leverage your knowledgeto build customer appreciation.