Thanks to advice and support from people in fishing & outdoors businesses in Australia and New Zealand, we have a software fine-tuned for this important, valuable and loved retail niche. These people are our experts. We are grateful for their guidance and advice.
We do all the regular POS software stuff you’d expect from good POS software, and we serve fishing and outdoors business specialist requirements, like these…
- Sell by weight or length – Easily sell bait by weight or line by length
- Sell by bundles / packs – Sell a rod / reel / line bundle easily. This makes it harder to price compare. It pitches you as offering value.
- Unpack bundles – You can take bundles and packs purchased from a supplier and break them down to single products, maximising return.
- Repairs & Job Tracking – Manage repairs, track progress in house or with third parties and notify customers by text when items are ready.
- Stock Notes– Easily add care instructions to any receipt, based on the product purchased.
- Catalogue Management– run promotions through the system for automatic pricing (ie multi-buys and catalogue items) (buy any 3 lures for $10 or further discounts when purchasing bigger qty’s of bait).
- Market to Your Customers– Keep in touch with customers based on their purchase history, interests, club membership, birthday, & more.
- Offer Customer Loyalty– Move away from straight discounting and implement a loyalty facility that encourages customers to spend higher amounts more often.
- Receipt Coupons–Easily control when coupons are printed on receipts. Offer further discounts when certain products are sold or advertise services in store when purchasing in specific departments
- Automated Reordering– reorder based on min/max levels or even based on seasonal sales figures
- Stock Images– images loaded against products can appear at point of sale to assist in the process, and can flow through to your website.
- Customer Order Management–Track special orders and print a label with the customers details and sms them when it comes in
- Staff Tracking – Track all suspicious transactions, cancelled sales, discounted sales, deleted sales, quantity changes and more.
- Gift Cards & VIP Cards – Our scanable cards speed up transactions and increase professionalism.
- Website Integration – Our software connects with Shopify, Magento & WooCommerce. Have your accessories available for sale, and firearms available for enquiry without the need to do extra work.
- Accounting Integration – Have your sales and purchase information automatically flow into Xero, MYOB & Reckon.
Our training is one-on-one, in your business. Our help desk support is personal, based out of Melbourne, and personal too – because we know personal service matters in small business retail.
Talk to one of our experts about an obligation free personal demonstration: please call our sales team on 1300 662 957 or email them at email@example.com.