Last week, we shared advice with our POS software customers on steps they could take for a brighter and healthier 2019/2020 financial year…
Here is a list of things you could suggest for the new financial year.
- Change your passwords. Share them sparingly.
- Review your department and categories. Ensure they accurately reflect your business and how you want performance reported.
- Review system useto determine if fraud is an issue. Our help desk team can help business owners (and only business owners) with this.
- if you are not using Discount Vouchers, consider it as it continues to be the easiest and most effective revenue and return visit building tool we have see.
- Review your opening hours / rosterbased on a revenue by time assessment.
- Take a look at workflow at the counter. Look at steps you can take to streamline the experience. More efficient sales will help drive sales revenue.
- Set aside every invoice that you currently enter manually. Email a copy to us at email@example.com along with supplier contact details. We will reach out to them for you, encouraging them to provide you with an electronic invoice, which will save time and improve data accuracy.
- Consider cloud based backupfor faster, safer, backups.
- If you have a website, consider an SEO campaignto lift its profile. If your website is more than two years old, consider a refresh or replacement.
We hope that the 2019/20 financial year is wonderful for you and your business. We are keen to help achieve this with and for you. That starts with your engagement.