Since its release several years ago, the specialty Garden Centre Software has been tunedto help local garden centres serve local communities.
As our software is updated, which is done regularly by our software development team, these updates are made available to our rental customers for no additional cost. Our customers can choose if they install the software update or not.
Here are some of the garden centre specific facilities garden centre owners and managers tell us they love about our software:
- Manage repotting. As plants grow, so does their value. Our software helps you leverage this.
- Selling fractionsof an item. For example, 1.5 metres of something.
- Handling and tracking customer special orders.
- Easily offer plant care informationon receipts.
- Hazardous goods management.
- Pricing model flexibility– allowing you to give discounts in flexible ways.
- Weatherproof labels.
- Marketing to customers based on purchases.
- Loading electronic invoices from suppliers.
- An automated link to Shopify including for images.
These specialty facilities and more make our specialty garden centre software ideal for specialty garden centres.
We also help you pitch local, by helping you share local knowledge, appreciate local shoppers through awesome loyalty tools, competewith big businessthrough facilities that let you differentiate and more.
We understand local.Tower Systems is a well-established Aussie POS software company with more than 3,500 small business retail customers in nine specific retail niche categories, like garden centres.
- This awesome Garden Centre Software is developed in Australia.
- Garden Centre owners and staff guide software enhancements.
- Our customer service team is Australian based. If you call, email, text, Facebook message or visit us, a human, with a real name, responds.
- Our software is regularly enhanced, based on user suggestions.
- You have access to unlimited one-on-one training.
- We offer business growth training.
- Easy access to a fantastic knowledge base– like a searchable manual.
To help you get up and running with the garden centre software we have a structured on-boarding process. This is done on-site, in your business. This face to face work helps you and your team get the most value from the software.
- Providing a pre-install packet. This is a starter set of documentation, to help you be ready in your business and with hardware.
- Pre-installation planning. A phone meeting to plan the installation and to go over the training process, ensuring cover what matters to you.
- On-siteinstallation and training. On-site installation of and training in the Tower software anywhere in Australia for up to two days.
- Data conversion. Conversion of all data possible (within reasonable time constraints). This is a two-step process:
- Pre-conversion. This is where we connect to an existing system and extract data to be checked for layout and consistency. It is a critical planning step.
- The conversion itself. This is done as part of the software installation process.
- Personal priority support. New user priority support through a specialist area of the new customer help desk.
- Personal post-installation follow-up. A separate structured call to check knowledge and use processes.
- Travel to and from the installation.