The tangible, bankable benefits of partnering with Tower Systems, beyond the software.
Not all POS software companies are the same.
- We are local. Local matters in local communities. Tower Systems is Australian owned, developed and supported. Call us and a human answers the phone.
- We listen to your needs and engage in conversation with you.
- Our training is personal, in your business. We think people learn better from face to face training.
- Customers guide our software enhancement. We offer a transparent, democratic, process for guiding software update content.
- In the cloud or in-store. You choose where the software runs.
- Rent or buy. You choose how to acquire and fund the software.
- Retail channel specific. This software is developed for your type of business.
- We help with business performance analysis and theft checks, services where we take a deep dive into your data and provide confidential insights.
- Every customer has the direct contact details for our leadership team for easy and safe escalation of any query.
- No pressure. You buy when you are ready.
- Unlimited free training. Long after you install the software, ask for free top-up training and all we will organise it.
- Retail group engagement. Groups and members of groups have opportunities for group level customisation website sales and more.
- New customer care. All new customers have a separate specialist team with which they connect, to ease settling-in.
- It’s personal. Retail is personal. This is why we prefer to train you in your shop. Yes, we said this above. We say it again as it is a differentiator.
Tower Systems is not an average POS software company. We are a small business, indie business, focussed POS software company developing software in Australia and New Zealand for Australian and New Zealand based specialty retailers.
Thank you for considering us.
Serving over 3,000 small business retail customers, Tower Systems is engaged locally, across multiple specialty retail channels, delivering solutions retailers want and need to differentiate their businesses. We help indie retailers specialise, locally. This matters because it helps local businesses thrive locally.
Shopping local is key to the fabric of any local community.