Firearms retailers in Australia and New Zealand can tap into a terrific pool of benefits by using the POS software for firearms businesses developed and supported by Tower Systems.
Regularly updates with facilities that are finely tuned for firearms retailers this software is specialty software fit for purpose for these specialty retailers.
The benefits help firearms retailers run more successful, enjoyable and saleable businesses.
Here are some of the benefits in the Tower Systems firearms business software…
- Sell accurately by weight or measure – by whole numbers or
- Leverage you. If your knowledge is a differentiator, offer it through structured opportunities in the software.
- Easier record keeping with serial number tracking of items sold.
- Ensure compliance with structured age checking.
- Easily handle special customer orders. Bring product in for a specific customer and have them notified automatically by email or text when the goods are in and ready.
- Business differentiating loyalty. Stand out from the crowd. Have customers coming back to youfor this.
- Maximise the basket with easy to use one-time shopper loyalty tools.
- Trade and club pricing profiles. Set pricing rules based on customer type.
- Pre-orders – Easily pre-sell a delivery so that when the stock arrives you can manage distribution and billing efficiently.
- Differentiate with informative receipts. These can include product care, use and safety information based on what customers buy.
- Differentiate with bundles. Selling items bundled together makes price comparison hard.
- Track who sold what.
- Time saving invoicing and account management – manage accounts in a way tailored to your
- Market to customers based on past purchases.
- Save time by importing electronic invoices.
- Sell more with a direct connect to buy now pay later services.
- Cut mistakes with integrated EFTPOS.
- Cut accounting and bookkeeping fees with integration to Xero and others.
- Easily sell online with a direct to Shopify / Magento or WooCommerce link from your POS software.
Tower Systems has a structured process for harvesting software change ides from firearms retailers that helps the company keep the software ahead when it comes to best practice specialty software for these specialty retailers.
With regular POS software being unsuitable for these specialty businesses, Tower Systems delivers highly tuned and focussed software that serves their specialty needs. This is an excellent example of the value of local software for local businesses.