The latest gift shop POS software from Tower Systems offers indie gift shops tools they can use to compete online as well as on the high streets with others, including with big businesses.
From easy selling to smart loyalty tools to seamless online to low cost EFTPOS to facilities through the business can differentiate, the Tower Systems gift shop POS software provides indie retailers with a pathway to a more valuable competitive edge.
This is gift shop POS software for 2019 and beyond. It is fresh, unique and competitive. best of all, this is local software for local retailers. For businesses in competitive situations, this matters as the gift shops POS software has in its heart facilities that guide and encourage competitive advantage.
Tower Systems offers gift shop POS software with a pricing option that makes our gift shop POS software available for $145.00 a month. For this, retailers get…
- Specialty Gift shop POS software developed in Australia.
- Software updates as we release them.
- Unlimited licences for your retail location. If you need an extra computer, there is no extra software cost.
- Shopify / Magento / Woo link. Easily sell onlinefrom your POS software.
- Xero link. Easing bookkeeping costs and streamlining accounting.
- Our OzBiz link – connect to MYOB and Quicken through OzBiz.
- Tyro link – safe, fast and easy EFTPOS link for streamlined sales.
- PC Eftpos link – easy EFTPOS processing for the major banks.
- Easy buy now pay later thanks to Zip Pay and Humm – that Boomers, Gen Y, Gen X and others are using more and more.
- Support – help desk access, unlimited training, updates and more.
- User documentation. Access to our searchable knowledge base.
The $145.00 is charged per 30 days, in advance. Access can be cancelled at any time. You can also choose to purchase the software outright.
We have a structured and personalised on-boarding process, done in your business. This includes:
- A pre-installation training and information pack to help you be ready in your business and with hardware.
- Pre-installation planning. A structured phone meeting to plan the installation and to go over the training, ensuring we cover what matters to you and your team.
- On-site installation and training. On-site installation of and training in the Tower software anywhere in Australia for up to two days incl. travel.
- Data conversion. Conversion of all data possible (within reasonable time constraints). This is a two-step process:
- Pre-conversion. With your permission we extract data to be checked for layout and consistency.
- The conversion itself. This is done as part of software installation.
- Personal priority support. New user priority support through a specialist area of the new customer help desk.
- Personal post-installation follow-up. A separate structured call to check knowledge and use processes.
- All travel costs to and from the installation.
Gift shops benefit from this locally developed got shop POS software through regular enhancements, awesome in-store training and unlimited bonus training and easy access to our leadership team.