Tower Systems is an Australian software company that develops, sells and supports POS software for selected specialty marketplaces including pet and produce businesses.
We only serve independent retail businesses.
Our mission is to help retailers run more successful businesses. Our definition of success is a business that is making money, where the owners and employees enjoy what they do and where suppliers enjoy transacting.
Good software can play an important role in nurturing business success as it sits at the heart of the business: transacting sales, managing stock, tracking customer activity and shining a light on business opportunities.
What makes us different is how we engage. We go beyond what is traditional software company.
- We welcome working with your suppliers to create data links that save you and them time, data links that improve data accuracy, data links that feed more accurate business reports.
- We provide business insights based on data cultivated through the software – to business owners who ask. This is a free service.
- Our help desk provides context for advice. Rather than the turn it off and turn it on advice, our help desk team members explain the why, why from a business perspective the advice they are providing matters.
- Our software updates contain enhancements suggested and voted on by customers. You can have a direct say in the evolution of the software.
- Our communication is in plain English. While we are a company of IT geeks, when talking with customers we keep it simple. We know technology scares people. We don’t want it to scare our customers.
- We are accessible. You get to talk with real people all the time, including our leadership team.
At a store level, here are some of the benefits you can expect from using the Tower Systems software in your business:
- Fast, accurate selling.
- Easy management of customer accounts.
- Identifying of shopper and employee theft.
- Tracking of stock movement.
- Handling of customer loyalty – points and discounts.
- Easy reordering based on sales.
- Easy handling of multiple price levels for items.
- Easy handling of multiple sale pack sizes (or volumes) per product.
- Seamless transfer of sales and invoice data to Xero or MYOB.
- Easy performance reporting comparing trading periods, supplier performance and other key business performance metrics.
- Security over business data.
- Security over business settings blocking changes that could compromise the business.
- Peace of mind thanks to consistent processes established through the software for managing stock, customers and other aspects of the business.