Last week, we released a major re-write to our Aussie made and supported bike shop software.
Ours is the only Australian made comprehensive bike shop specific software. We are grateful to our customers who have helped us make better software.
If shopping local matters to you, we urge you to check out our new bike shop software, which you can rent for $185.00 a month. Contact one of our specialists:
- VIC / SA: Tim Batt 0401 833 917 firstname.lastname@example.org;
- QLD / NT / WA: Justin Randall 0434 365 789 email@example.com;
- NSW/ACT/TAS: Nathan Morrison 0417 568 148 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our specialty and comprehensive bike shop software offers many benefits embedded in the software without needing to rent third-party tools, including:
- Colour, size and style: Easily track sales at a granular and variant level.
- Club pricing: Helps you attract community group members.
- Repairs: Easily track & manage repairs & communicate with customers.
- BOGO: Increase sales with buy this and get that bundling.
- Warranty: Track details and leverage this for customer service.
- Bring them back: Target market based on past services.
- Sell anywhere: Using our Retailer RoamTM sell anywhere app.
- Sell anytime: With our Shopify / Magento / Woo integrations.
- Special orders: Easily manage special customer orders.
- Awesome loyalty: Guide one-time and regular shoppers to spend more.
- Seasonal reordering: Easily reorder inventory based on seasonal sales.
You can rent our bike shop software for $185.00 a month, giving you:
- Australian developed and supported bike shop business POS software.
- Unlimited computer licences for your location.
- Software updates as we release them.
- Shopify / Magento / Woo link. Easily sell online from your POS software.
- Xero link. Easing bookkeeping costs and streamlining accounting.
- Our OzBiz link. This helps you link to MYOB and Quicken through OzBiz.
- Tyro link – safe, fast and easy EFTPOS link for streamlined sales.
- PC Eftpos link. This offers easy EFTPOS processing for the major banks.
- Easy buy now pay later options with Zip Pay and Humm.
- Support – help desk access.
- Training – unlimited one-on-one training over the phone.
- User documentation. Access to our searchable knowledge base.
With hundreds of retailers using our bike shop software, we have terrific marketplace connections including supplier relationships to help Aussie bike retailers make the most of this specialty software designed to help local bike retailers run mine successful and enjoyable businesses.