Last week, we released a major update to our Aussie made and supported business software for garden centre and garden supply businesses.
This is Australian made garden centre software for local Australian businesses. Our focus is on independent and small retail businesses.
Our garden centre POS software is finely tuned to the needs specific to garden centres as their needs are not traditional POS software needs. Our specialisation has come about over years of service with and to this niche retail channel.
We are proudly developing local software for local businesses and our garden centre POS software reflects this. We say are as development is not done as this software continues too evolve to meet the evolving needs of this specialty retail marketplace.
Our specialty garden centre software offers many benefits including:
- Special customer orders – get a sale today, before you order the stock.
- Loyalty rewards customers love. Encourage return visits and purchases.
- Sell you. Extended product descriptions help you offer plant care info.
- Bagging up. Bag bulk products smaller packs, with accurate stock data.
- Genuinely informative receipts. Share information that sets you apart.
- Quote and invoice management. Strong, flexible, fit for purpose.
- Trade pricing profiles supporting pricing flexibility for your customers.
- Customer account management: Professional and accurate control.
- Catalogues. Easily manage special pricing for a date range.
- Pricing profiles. You can set pricing rules based on types of customers.
- Sell by weight, including fractions.
- Seasonal reordering. Easily reorder inventory based on seasonal sales.
- Weatherproof labels.
- Stock write offs – done in a structured way feeding into your accounts.
You can rent our garden centre software for $185.00 a month. This provides, among other things:
- Australian developed and supported POS software.
- Software updates as we release them.
- Unlimited computer licences for your location.
- Shopify / Magento / Woo link. Easily sell online from your POS software. We are partners.
- Xero link. Direct. We are a Xero partner. Easing bookkeeping costs and streamlining accounting.
- Our OzBiz link. This helps you link to MYOB and Quicken through OzBiz.
- Tyro link – safe, fast and easy EFTPOS link for streamlined sales.
- PC Eftpos link. This offers easy EFTPOS processing for the major banks.
- Easy to setup and run buy now pay later options with Zip Pay and Humm.
- Support – help desk access.
- Training – unlimited one-on-one training over the phone.
- User documentation. Access to our searchable knowledge base.
Rent for $185.00 each 30 days, in advance. It can be cancelled at any time. You can also choose to purchase the software outright.
Tower Systems is a vertical market POS software company. We make specialty POS software for specialty marketplace needs. Our garden centre software fits with this goal. It is highly tuned to the needs of local garden centres.