This is an up to date (as at July 13, 2020) list of state and territory government Covid related grants. There are some new opportunities in this mix. Click on the state / territory name for their landing page. Then, where possible, I have links to specific current grants.
- VIC. Local lockdown support grants – up to $5K. This is a new grant, just announced. The criteria are broad. I urge all Victorian business owners to check it out.
- NSW. Covid recovery – up to $3K.
- QLD. Covid adaptation grant – up to $10K. Regional QLD allocation under 50% of available funds applied for.
- ACT. No current grants.
- TAS. No current grants.
- SA. The Jobs Support Fund may be of interest: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WA. No grants but several one-off assistances.
- NT. Business Survival Fund – some grants still available.
Do your research as to eligibility. If you are eligible, do it now as waiting could see you miss out and there will be no point complaining then.