The headline is that it is business as usual at Tower Systems, as it has been all through Covid.
Since March 2020, most of our team members have been working from home. Our head office is open with a skeleton staff covering essential services.
- Our POS software development team members are all busy enhancing our software, working on updates, new facilities and fine-tuning what we have.
- Our web development team is business creating several new web and app products as well as creating beautiful Shopify websites.
- Our customer-facing help desk team members are busy delivering personal support to people who call, email or message us with queries or requests for help.
- Our new customer trainers are busy training people new to our software, as we are adding new customers weekly.
- Our leadership team is busy designing strategic moves for the software into 2021, positioning the company for another strong year.
The commitments we made at the start of Covid continue to be held: our support fees have not increased, the free software licence offer for folks working from home is still in place, the no credit card fee policy is still in place, our hardware discount offer is still in place and our specific retail channel support packages are still in place.
Our goal from early March was to provide our customers with a regular year regardless of what Covid brought. We think this focus has been appreciated by small business retailers who, themselves, have sought as normal as possible a year.
Stay safe and well everyone.