No, our POS software does not care abut your feelings.
Not now, not ever.
Feelings in business can divert your attention from important decisions, decisions that matter, decisions based in facts.
Our software cares about the facts.
Our POS software collects and cultivates data on which you can make business decisions. Fact based business decisions are more likely to better serve your needs and the needs of your family and those who rely on your business for food and shelter.
No, our POS software does not care about your feelings.
- If a supplier is under performing, our software will reveal this.
- If a certain hour of the day is dead, we will show you.
- If a product is not working, not selling, our software will show you.
- If a customer is not valuable, we will show it.
- If a staff member is stealing, our software has the tools to reveal this.
- If one customer is worth more to you than another, we will show it.
- If your GP% from one supplier is less than a competitor, we will show it.
- If stock turn for products from one supplier is less than from another supplier, we will show it.
These data points and more are revealed by our software as it works through your data, looking at the performance of your business, offering up access to the results in a way on which you can bank the results, for the benefit of the business and those it serves.
This is why we say that our software does not care about your feelings. No, it reports on the facts because the facts are supported by the evidence and it is evidence that matters tremendously as you work through the decisions that are necessary in your business.
Good data = good decisions. That is how it should flow. It is how we focus on business needs, work on what we can top for businesses to improve their situations.
Here at Tower Systems we help you cultivate good data in your busies through our POS software, training, support and business advice to any who seek it. We will work with you through opportunities, every day, in pursuit of emotion-free business decisions.