A year ago, Tower Systems launched a new rental solution for acquiring access to its POS software for small business retailers. What this means is that any business owner wanting to access our POS software can do so through a rental offer.
Making our POS software available to rent for a few dollars a day makes it cash flow effective.
There is no finance agreement to sign. No contract to lock in.
Customers can cancel the rental at any time, meaning their rental obligation is no more than 30 days. This makes the cost of accessing our POS software lower than ever.
By renting POS software, small business retailers are able to put this in place quickly and easily without having to invest significant capital, leaving those funds for products and other more practical investments in their businesses.
Included in the few dollars a day rental price is everything on this list:
- Access to the POS software itself – on as many computers in the business as you need.
- Help desk access for assistance with use and more relating to the software. This is human based, working out of Melbourne, with one of our team members also working our of New Zealand. Help desk access is through the phone, email, our website and more.
- Access to more than 600 articles in our online knowledge base – online and searchable documentation.
- Unlimited access to personal one on one training.
- Backup check help – where we check your backup to ensure you are actually backing up properly.
- Theft check, where we look at your data and apply use principles to look for behaviour that could speak to employee theft.
- Access to professionally tested electronic stock files from suppliers.
- Help with access to direct connected EFTPOS, like Tyro.
- Help with everyday support for e-commerce links from the POS software side.
All of these support and assistance tools are built into the low daily rental cost. Making the cost of the software rental valuable and easy for businesses.
POS software rental makes accessing our software easy. From a technical perspective, ur customers can run the software on their desktop computers or in the cloud – the choice is theirs. We are happy to serve whatever need customers have in that situation.
POS software rental is here for the long term. We think it’s what small business retailers want.