Shopper efficiency refers to the commercial value a business derives from a shopper, usually from a visit of a shopper, a single visit.
Smart POS software plays a key real in guiding better shopper efficiency. It does this through insights into business performance as tracked and curated through the POS software.
Small business retailers can learn, through smart POS software:
- What products sell with each other. This is often a dynamic situation and often different to what retailers and those who work in retail assume.
- What products work better where. This can be insightful as it is usually not where you think.
- What time of the day products sell. This, too, can be s surprise, especially in online situations where we often see more than half the products selling overnight, when the shop is closed.
- What occasions products can be purchased for. This data, when it is available, usually surprises as it demonstrates occasion connections that are unexpected.
- What bundle opportunities can be leveraged to drive shopper engagement with products.
- How families shop together.
- What triggers can work best to bring shoppers back sooner.
- Which are efficient products. This is based on shelf life and therefore sa return on space, inventory investment and more.
- Which are inefficient products.
Smart POS software is key to harvesting these insights and more for small business retailers, to help them see what they may not have known about their businesses.
Tower Systems develops smart POS software and it backs it with advice, training and support to help retailers make the most of the software, to gain the insights to which we refer here that can show retailers ways they have not expected for their businesses.
We leverage our own retail experience to help;p small business retailers to go beyond the technology and into the realm of business insights so they can find their own business advice, relevant to their businesses, through using the software.
Tower Systems is grateful to serve more than 3,500 small business retailers using its specialty retail POS software in Australia and New Zealand. Through years of service we have built up a deep chest of advice and insights, which we willingly leverage for our POS software user customers.