Australia gift shops can rent this Australian made gift shop software for $72.50 a month. There is no finance contract to sign, no long term commitment, no credit check.
Businesses can cancel their use of our software at any time without penalty.
Oh, and the $72.50 a month rental cost for the software is locked in for as long as you use the software.
Here is what it can look like using this gift shop software:
- Get rid of manual books at the counter for LayBys, special orders, stock you need to order and more.
- Guide shoppers to spend more with loyalty tools we think you will love.
- Drive community group member engagement with group pricing.
- Pre-sell hot items – get paid before the stock arrives.
- Leverage your knowledge on receipts and elsewhere. Sell you.
- Reach beyond your four walls with a directly linked Shopify store.
- Eliminate LayBy and get paid sooner with buy now pay later.
- Cut dead stock and re-order based on data facts.
- Cut theft by knowing what is being stolen.
- Make price comparison harder with bundled packs.
- Easily and consistently pitch locally sourced products.
- Bring customers back with reminders on dates important to them.
- Save money on bookkeeping by integrating with Xero.
The gift shop POS software from Tower Systems is made specifically for gift shops in Australia and New Zealand. Designed to serve needs unique to gift shops, this software is specialty in nature, as these retail businesses are specialty too.
This list is a taste of the benefits delivered through the Tower Systems gift shop software.
With hundreds of gift retailers using this POS software, its usefulness is well established and proven. We are grateful to retailers who help us evolve the software, to see it grow as the needs of these specialty retailers evolve. Indeed, the evolution of the software is key.
Australian made matters to local Aussie retail businesses. We are more likely to serve your need than you might see from software developed overseas.
Using the Gift shop Point of Sale software from Tower Systems, retailers can expect to:
Cut costs. Thanks to electronic invoicing, the cost of processing new stock is lower than with manual processes. This can help cut your labour bill.
Increase sales: reward customers. A good loyalty program works.
Increase sales: easy lay-by. Lay-by run properly and using technology can be highly profitable.
Increase sales: market to your customers. A coupon on your receipts, an email newsletter, a printed newsletter or up-sell script at the sales counter for staff – these are all ways you can use your point of sale system to help guide your existing customers to spend more money with you.
Increase sales: social responsibility. Connect with a local charity and help them help your business.
We are thrilled to offer this Aussie developed gift shop software for $72.50 a month. This is a SPECIAL OFFER which will end soon.