Australian made. Australian supported. $185.00 a month.
We are grateful to serve close to 1,800 newsagency businesses with our newsagency software, double all other software companies combined.
We’ve owned and run newsagencies since 1996. With that in mind, we thought about what matters to us in our businesses…
- Being current matters. We meet all the supplier standards including Epay, theLott integration, XchangeIT, Tyro, the banks, Newspower catalogues, GNS stock files, Xero and more. We help you save time, cut mistakes and cultivate better business data.
- You can bank on loyalty. We help you to encourage people to spend more each visit and to come back sooner. We do this in a fresh way shoppers understand and like.
- Safe decisions make for a better P&L. While following your gut can see you catch wins, safe decisions, those based on the data, are bankable. From data feeds from suppliers through your POS to accounting software, we help you nurture data for the safe decisions.
- Not every shopper will walk past your door. A smart and seamless connection between your software and a website can help you sell to people you will never meet. It’s easy, certain and financially rewarding.
- You are a key asset. You and the people in your business are a differentiator to big business competitors. Too often we see local newsagents not leverage themselves, not leverage what is unique about their business. Our software helps correct this … because you and your knowledge are an asset.
We also do the quarterly newsagency sales benchmark study and have done for 18 years. This is a valuable benchmark helps you see the future.
Our software costs $185.00 a month.
That’s right, $185.00 a month. For on as many computers as you need in the business.
There is no extra charge on top of this for support or updates. It’s all included.
How can we do this? We serve more newsagents than all other software companies combined. We leverage our size to save you money.
Included with our installation package is:
- The latest newsagency software.
- Remote, safe, installation & training by a newsagency business expert.
- Data conversion, converting as much data as we can access.
- 24/7 software support. Nothing extra to pay.
- Software updates – released regularly. Nothing extra to pay.
- Unlimited over the phone one-on-one training.
- Access to an awesome online knowledge base with articles & advice.
- Access to a private Facebook page where you can discuss any topic.
We are grateful to serve Aussie newsagencies with Aussie made and supported POS software.