The POS software for game shops from Tower Systems is made for local and independent game retailers. It’s packed with facilities that help these local and loved game shops better serve customers and attract new customers.
This POS software for game shops is specialty in its facilities, just as local game shops themselves are specialty retailers.
Here is a short video we shot a few days ago in which the discuss and look at some of what is valuable in this game shop POS software.
Of course, the game shop POS software from Tower Systems offers much more than this.
Customisable thanks to many user-selectable options, this software helps game shops differentiate from big box retailers. It helps retailers highlight their difference, leverage their specialty knowledge and compete in unique and proven valuable ways.
This POS software is not average POS software that you; ld see widely used. It really has been made for local specialty retail, like game shops, to help them leverage being specialty.
Tower Systems only makes specialty retail POS software for niche retail channels. It’s game shop POS software grew out of its extensive work with toy shops through its unique toy shop POS software.
Game shop retailers can expect to benefit fin many ways. Here are five reasons to love this locally made POS software:
- Local matters. Local game shops make a vital contribution to local communities and families. Our software helps you leverage your localness, to genuinely differentiate your business from big competitors.
- You are a key asset. Only your business has you and your people. You can leverage you through our game shop software, to easily share your knowledge in ways big businesses cannot match.
- You can bank on loyalty. Points don’t reward loyalty. What is a point worth anyway? In our game shop software, you have fresh loyalty tools you can bank on to drive a deeper visit value and bring shoppers back sooner.
- The unseen can reveal opportunities. Knowing for sure what sells with what, knowing how suppliers compare knowing return on investment and return on floorspace … knowledge is power.
- Not every shopper will walk past your door. A smart and seamless connection between your software and a beautiful Shopify website can help you easily and with low overhead sell to people you will never meet.
Our game shop software offers many benefits, including:
- Save time with electronic invoices from suppliers.
- Easy special customer orders. Smart tracking and customer notification.
- Make money from pre-orders – Easily pre-sell before release.
- Community group pricing. Set pricing rules based on customer type.
- Easy record keeping: serial number tracking of items with serial numbers.
- Ensure compliance when required with structured age checking.
- Business differentiating loyalty. Stand out from the crowd. Drive sales.
- Differentiate with bundles. Make price comparison hard.
- Say goodbye to LayBy – with integrated buy now pay later options.
- Market to customers based on past purchases.
- Cut accounting and bookkeeping fees with integration to Xero and others.
- Easily sell online with a direct to Shopify link from your POS software.
We’d love to show this software to you.