Plenty of local retailers consider the VEND POS software when looking for as POS software solution. here at Tower Systems we have an alternative the VEND POS software, a POS software alternative that is available to be rented for $99.00 a month.
Using this software, retailers can have tools like they would have with VEND POS software and more, including the ability to…
- Get rid of manual books at the counter for LayBys, special orders, stock you need to order and more.
- Cut dead stock and re-order based on data facts.
- Cut theft by knowing what is being stolen.
- Eliminate LayBy and get you paid sooner with buy now pay later.
- Make price comparison harder with bundled packs.
- Easily and consistently pitch locally sourced products.
- Drive community group member engagement with group pricing.
- Get one-time-only shoppers spending more with loyalty tools.
- Bring customers back with reminders on dates important to them.
- Save money on bookkeeping by integrating with Xero.
- Leverage your knowledge on receipts and elsewhere. Sell you.
- Reach beyond your four walls with a directly linked Shopify store.
These are some of the benefits available in our POS software, which competes with the VEBD POS software. Included with the software rental and embedded with software access is:
- Specialty Gift shop POS software developed in Australia.
- Software updates as we release them.
- Unlimited licences for your retail location. If you need an extra computer, there is no extra software cost.
- Shopify / Magento / Woo link. Easily sell online from your POS software.
- Xero link. Easing bookkeeping costs and streamlining accounting.
- Our OzBiz link – connect to MYOB and Quicken through OzBiz.
- Tyro link – safe, fast and easy EFTPOS link for streamlined sales.
- PC Eftpos link – easy EFTPOS processing for the major banks.
- Easy buy now pay later thanks to Zip Pay and Humm – that Boomers, Gen Y, Gen X and others are using more and more.
- Support – help desk access, unlimited training, updates and more.
- User documentation. Access to our searchable knowledge base.
We are local. Tower Systems serves 3,500+ specialty businesses. If you think we could help you, please call…
- VIC/SA/WA: Tim Batt 0401 833 917 firstname.lastname@example.org;
- QLD /NT: Justin Randall 0434 365 789 email@example.com;
- NSW/ACT/TAS: Nathan Morrison 0417 568 148
The software continues to evolve, too. With updates released every eight weeks or so. The enhancements in these updates are guided by suggestions from customers, for which we are sincerely grateful.