Tower Systems is grateful to be able to continue to help Australian and New Zealand small business retailers through COVID-19.
Our business is open and our office is open, since we meet the criteria for being essential.
What we introduced in February 2020 when we saw how Covid is playing out around the world and the impact it is having on businesses is still available. This Tower Systems support package is helping local small business retailers to pivot and embrace opportunity found within the Covid situation. Here is what we continue to offer:
- Free POS software licences for home access.
- Free unlimited personal, one-on-one, POS software training.
- No surcharge credit card use.
- Free access anywhere POS software reporting tools.
- Pivot advice, based on your business data – advice on opportunities for new traffic, new revenue.
- Capped price low cost Shopify sites, with fast track to going live.
- Business performance analysis help based on a professional assessment of what your data reveal.
- Discounted training / installation / setup package – making choosing Tower Systems lower cost right now.
Here at Tower Systems, it is business as usual and, through this, we are helping our POS software customers achieve a business as usual experience. We know this is comforting to our customers, helpful for their business planning and operations.
We continue to offer a full service POS software help desk service, releasing POS software updates and delivering our much-loves free one-on-one training to our retail business owners and their staff.
In offering business as usual, our customers have continuity of service. This helps them have what they need to work on their businesses … as that is what plenty of small business retailers have been doing through COVID-19, working on their businesses, re-calibrating, adjusting and, for some, pivoting. Indeed, we have helped some exciting pivots and we are grateful to have seen this and been part of it.
We are grateful to our team of software developers, help desk experts, POS software trainers, our back office infrastructure support and our sales team in that it is this group of people that has delivered for our customers through COVID-19 every day.
But back to the pivot opportunity. We see plenty of this in a range of local specialty retail channels in which we serve. By see we mean in real and accurate business data. Data show pivot opportunities and we can help our retail partners to explore these and consider whether they are useful. 2020 is a terrific year for a pivot and having the right software with flexibility can be helpful.