Every day in local small business retail it is vital to focus on cash flow, vital to know where you are at, how you are tracking and what you are doing to maximise your position.
Poor cash flow = poor business performance and rocky roads ahead.
Too often, local small business retailers leave tracking business cash flow to accountants and others who may not be in the business on a day to day basis.
Managing cash flow in local small business retail is a day to day task.
Using the smart POS software from Tower Systems you have access to tools and facilities that help you navigate to a better cash flow performance for the retail business. You don’t need to be an accountant or someone with good financial skills. What do you need to be is an engaged retailer.
In our POS software we help you:
- Make better business decisions. Decisions like inventory purchasing, shop floor placement, trading hours, loyalty rewards and more.
- Identity poor performing inventory. Knowing what is not working can stop you reporting that mistake.
- Knowing when you are likely to sell out. Many retail businesses bmiss absolutely for certain revenue by not having in stock inventory when shoppers wish to purchase.
- Do more business with more valuable suppliers. Tracking suppliers by financial benefit helps you make more money with and from them./
- Motivate employees. Employees can make better decisions for your business if you empower them with knowledge.
- Calibrate business settings to benefit cash flow. When you open and close, who you roster, when you discount, when you price inventory at a higher price … these are all decisions that can be informed by data collected and curated by smart POS software.
These are just some of the ways the Tower Systems POS software can help a local small business retailer improve their cash flow position.
The real benefit when it comes to cash flow and our POS software is the business insights and advice we can provide to those interested. We have hands on retail experience and we will gladly engage this with and for any retailer in our community keen to improve their position, including their cash flow position. We will talk with and work with, one-on-one, with any retailer in our community to help them.
We’re a full service POS software company helping thousands of retailers, and we love it, every day!