Tower Systems is grateful to serve plenty of local indie bookshops with our bookstore POS software.
Using our bookshop POS software / bookstore POS software local bookshops can leverage a range of facilities designed to help the run efficient and enjoyable businesses. Facilities in the POS software made for bookshops and available for $185 (inc. GST) a month include:
- TitlePage integration for easy lookup.
- International barcode direct connect for easy lookup.
- ChatGPT integration for smart product descriptions designed to help with customer searching.
- Returns management. Returning unsold books can be time consuming. Using our bookshop software, booksellers can identify titles that can be returned based on arrival in-store, sales and current quantity on hand. We provide the insight and the structured approach for handling the return, in a publisher friendly way. The approach in our software has been tested with booksellers, to ensure it is genuinely useful and in line with what is required from suppliers.
- Pacstream connectivity. From within our bookshop software you have access to Pacstream integration. Ask us to demonstrate this to you, so you can see how it works live and in person. The PacStream platform is robust and commercially beneficial to retailers. Indeed, PacStream access is critical for book retailers.
- Easy searching of book inventory by title or part of a title.
- Easy searching by book inventory by author name or part of author name.
- Structured handling of special orders for customers.
Of course, there is easy to use POS software, excellent insights reporting and more. Our loyalty tools are tuned for the typical frequency of visit in a local bookshop, making this POS software valuable in local bookshops that want to nurture a stickiness with local shoppers.
We serve local booksellers with bookshop software made to help them serve their local communities. Our software helps them position their businesses as locally focussed in unique ways and touchpoints from reader loyalty to special interest focus to local club support to bundle offers. We help local bookshops better serve local readers and those who buy for them.
Beyond the bookshop, our seamless Shopify link helps local booksellers sell online easily and professionally … enabling them to play in the online world and reach shoppers way beyond their local catchment area. We are proud to have delivered bookshop software connected websites that are doing this.
Tower Systems has offered bookshop POS software / bookstore POS software for many years. We are grateful to our customer community for their support and their guidance on ways we can make our software more useful.