Tower Systems is grateful to serve bookshops with locally made and supported POS software. Here’s a 7 minute video showing some of the highlights of this POS software.
Using our bookshop POS software / bookstore POS software local bookshops can leverage a range of facilities designed to help the run efficient and enjoyable businesses. Facilities in the POS software made for bookshops and available for $185 (inc. GST) a month include:
- TitlePage integration for easy lookup.
- International barcode direct connect for easy lookup.
- ChatGPT integration for smart product descriptions designed to help with customer searching.
- Returns management. Returning unsold books can be time consuming. Using our bookshop software, booksellers can identify titles that can be returned based on arrival in-store, sales and current quantity on hand. We provide the insight and the structured approach for handling the return, in a publisher friendly way. The approach in our software has been tested with booksellers, to ensure it is genuinely useful and in line with what is required from suppliers.
- Pacstream connectivity. From within our bookshop software you have access to Pacstream integration. Ask us to demonstrate this to you, so you can see how it works live and in person. The PacStream platform is robust and commercially beneficial to retailers. Indeed, PacStream access is critical for book retailers.
- Easy searching of book inventory by title or part of a title.
- Easy searching by book inventory by author name or part of author name.
- Structured handling of special orders for customers.
We serve local booksellers with bookshop software made to help them serve their local communities. Our software helps them position their businesses as locally focussed in unique ways and touchpoints from reader loyalty to special interest focus to local club support to bundle offers. We help local bookshops better serve local readers and those who buy for them.
Independent book retailers are the lifeblood of the community, often at the heart of discussion, gathering and learning. Our bookshop software supports this role for bookshops in a range of ways, helping bookshop owners to serve community groups while strengthening their businesses.
Booksellers have access to:
- Loyalty facilities through which you can genuinely differentiate your business, … shoppers respond to the levers you can pull.
- Sell online, easily. Our Shopify integration is seamless, official and easy to use and manage.
- Event marketing through which you can create contact lists of customers based on events and other connections.
This software has been embraced by book retailers.