Tower Systems is grateful to the many community groups that have chosen its community charity shop / op shop software.
In support of the work of this valued community enterprise sector, Tower Systems offers its Aussie made and supported POS software for $99.00. This is a price specifically for charity shops, op. shops and other community enterprise retail businesses.
In our work with many different Charity and op. shops, we have found unique and loved businesses with common needs, needs covered by the POS software have for them, like:
- Pricing flexibility. Some charity shops price each item while others have a range off prince points and sell without tracking each item. Our software handles this.
- Easy shopper loyalty. While the software offers a loyalty points system, we have found the cash-off approach in our loyalty tools works better in local retail. People understand money. A receipt showing an amount they can save on their next purchase gets, usually, at least 20% of people spending more that visit.
- Manage inventory your way. You can sell by barcode, products code, department, category within department, price point. You can sell, measure and report at the level point appropriate to your needs.
- Easy to learn. We have found that in community enterprises easy to learn / easy to use really does matter. Volunteer turnover makes this essential. We can record training specific to your needs and make these videos available for future volunteers.
- Secure. You can lock down parts of the software to secure them for management access only.
- Checks and balances. This software guides processes. It also provides hidden tracking so you can investigate should the need arise.
- Club / group marketing and support. Leverage clubs and community groups with offers and pricing just for them.
Our Australian made and supported charity / op. shop POS software does much more than what’s on this list. See it for yourself, live and obligation free, to see if it could serve you and your business. We’d be glad to show it to all involved in the operation.
Here’s what’s included in the $99 monthly rental cost: software licences for unlimited computers in the location, help desk support (by phone or email) 6 days a week (including Saturday), access to a comprehensive support knowledge base, after hours support call access for urgent system down queries, access to our Shopify, Xero and other integrations, access to our supplier invoice import tools.
The $99 is not a short term price, a limited time offer. It is our standard price for charity shops / op. shops and community enterprises. It has been priced this was as part of our commitment to support good works in local Aussie communities. We are grateful to be in a position to offer this pricing to this loved group of retail businesses.
Here’s a Q&A about this POS software for op. shops, charity shops and community enterprises:
We work on behalf of several local charities. Can we track purchases by their members as a fund raising tool? Yes.
We have a lot of volunteers, is the software easily learnt? Yes.
We report to a board, are there good checks and balances? Yes.
Do we have to barcode everything we sell? No.
So when we don’t sell by barcode how do we track what we sell? You decide the level of reporting you want and that determines the best sales tracking approach.
Can we compare the performance of different categories of what we sell? Yes.
Can we report on sales by product type so we can understand the categories that sell? Yes.
Does the software produce WAS / NOW price labels so we can show what something would cost in a regular store? Yes.
Our manager is off-site. Can they access the software from there? Yes.
Does the software support a loyalty program? Yes, there are several loyalty options that work in different situations from infrequent shopper visits to regular shopper visits.
Can we set a quantity purchase price for items? Yes.
Can we bundle items together, like into a hamper, and easily sell that? Yes.
Can I include product care instructions on the receipt? Yes.
Does the software handle LayBys? Yes.
Does the software connect with my website? We partner with Shopify, Big Commerce, Magento and WooCommerce and offer direct links to these.
If you are connected with a charity shop, op. shop or a community enterprise, reach out to Tower Systems and see whether our software serves your needs. We’re a no pressure software company. It’s important to us that people who decide to use our software do so because it its a good fit for their needs.