Benefits are what matter the most when choosing POS software for your gift shop for its is the benefits that pay for the software and the time you invest in and with it.
Here are key benefits gift shops owners and employees tell us they gain from using our Tower Systems gift shop software:
- Sell easily and accurately at the counter, tracking everything.
- Bring in and price new stock quickly and accurately thanks to many electronic invoice links with suppliers.
- Easily add value from your own knowledge and therefore personalise your business. Your products knowledge is differentiating. The software makes it easy to do this.
- Make decisions based on facts curated for you by the software as it collects data from transactions. Evidence based decision making has been proven to help gift shops thrive.
- Seamlessly share data and collect sales with and from websites is Shopify, Big Commerce and Woo Commerce.
- Easily manage the business remotely.
- Save money by more quickly identifying theft situations.
- Easily, without extra keystrokes, have sales data flow across to Xero.
- Easily identify shoppers for marketing campaigns based on what they have purchased form you.
- Business differentiating loyalty. Stand out from the crowd. Have customers coming back to you for this.
- Maximise the basket with easy to use one-time shopper loyalty tools.
- Trade, club and community group pricing profiles. Set pricing rules based on customer type.
- Make money from pre-orders – Easily pre-sell a delivery so that when the stock arrives you can manage distribution and billing efficiently.
- Differentiate with informative receipts. These can include product care, use and safety information based on what customers buy.
- Differentiate with bundles. Selling items bundled together makes price comparison hard.
- Track who sold what.
- Sell more with a direct connect to buy now pay later services.
- Cut mistakes with integrated EFTPOS.
This software made for gift shops is delivering these benefits and plenty more to gift shops of all sizes and in a variety of settings from shopping centres to the high street to regional and rural businesses.
Come and join 3,000+ local small business retailers who already use our software.
It costs $159.00 a month to rent (inc. GST). This includes the software, help desk support (Melbourne based), half a day one-on-one setup and training and access to an awesome knowledge base of advice and help.
You can cancel the rental at any time. There is no lock-in contract, no requirement for you to pay up front for a year. Pay as you go, monthly.
There is no requirement that you use a particular EFTPOS service. We mention this as some POS software companies lock you in on a service with a high price.
Find out more at www.towersystems.com.au/gift.