We are grateful to serve local clothing / fashion / apparel shops with POS software that serves their needs.
Tracking inventory by variants (colour / size / style), reporting sales by fashion brands, managing alterations, guiding more successful product descriptions, removing image backgrounds, nurturing shopper engagement and revealing business performance data points, this POS software made for local independent clothing shops helps these businesses thrive.
Here are some of the benefits leveraged through this software developed for fashion and apparel retailers and included in our $185 a month package:
- Easily setup your POS screen to serve your needs.
- Quickly create your own barcodes.
- In seconds offer gift vouchers to shoppers.
- Offer digital or printed receipts.
- Colour, size and style: Easily track sales at a granular level.
- Community group pricing: Helps you attract community group members.
- Repairs: If you do alterations, this helps manage that for you.
- Bundle pricing: easily put a package together to encourage value shoppers.
- LayBys. While we offer Afterpay and Zip, old fashioned LayBy is growing again.
- Bring them back: Market to shoppers based on past purchases.
- Sell anytime: With our Shopify / Big Commerce / Magento / Woo integrations.
- Awesome loyalty: Guide them to spend more.
- Seasonal reordering: Reorder inventory based on seasonal sales.
Here are answers to some of the questions we have been asked about our POS software for fashion and apparel retailers.
Does the software handle products by colour, size and style? Yes.
Can I report on sales by supplier? Yes.
Can I track product performance by brand, which may be different to supplier? Yes. Through tags in our software you have considerable reporting flexibility.
Can I track time and materials for alternations? Yes.
Can I include product care information on receipts? Yes.
Can I use the software to track and manage items we make? Yes.
Does the software let me track customers by occasion? Yes.
Can I do this by text or email? Either, we support both.
Can I look-up historical records for a specific customer? Yes.
Can I group items together to sell in a pack or bundle? Yes, it’s easy to create packs using the software.
We are proud of our POS software for clothing shops and what it offers these local indie retailers.
Here’s what’s included in the $185 a month rental cost for this POS software for clothing shops / fashion retail / apparel retail: software licences for unlimited computers in the location, help desk support (by phone or email) 6 days a week (including Saturday), access to a comprehensive support knowledge base, after hours support call access for urgent system down queries, access to our Shopify, Xero and other integrations, access to our supplier invoice import tools.