The Tower Systems specialty Toy Shop Software is best-practice software for Australian toy shops. Using the software you can easily handle:
- Customer special orders.
- Gift Cards.
- Presales of hot licence items – get revenue before a product is released.
- Shopper loyalty – points.
- Shopper loyalty – $$$ off the next purchase based on rules you set.
- Importing electronic invoices and stock files from suppliers.
- Reordering based on accurate sales data – reducing the cost of dead stock.
- BOGO: handling Buy One get One Free offers.
- MultiBuy – like a coffee card, free product over time.
- Xero accounting interface – cut your bookkeeping time and costs.
- Magento and Shopify interfaces – connect to your website easily.
- EFTPOS integration – save on a phone line and cut mistakes.
- Easy and accurate stock taking.
- Professional receipts with your logo.
- Serial number tracking.
- Age checking for items with a minimum age requirement.
- Upsell prompts for staff.
There are many ways toy shop retailers can use this toy shop software to help you personalise the shopping experience with you, ways that make comparing your business to mass market toy retailers difficult.
We help Toy retailers shine a light on their point of difference.
For example, you can have product use and care information included automatically on receipts. This can be information you have written that sets your business apart from others.
You can use smart reports in the software to quickly gain a view of business performance:
- By supplier.
- By season.
- By product licence such as Star Wars, Batman etc.
- Comparing trading periods.
- By employee performance.
- By customer value.
- By day of week.
We believe in the value of accurate business data for small and independent retailers. Good data easily accessed can guide better quality business decisions – we see this every day in our extensive work with small business retailers across multiple channels.