Tower Systems offers help, advice and assistance beyond traditional POS software support and has done for many years.
Our small business retail management advice is fresh and developed from our own hands-on retail experiences and from suggestions from our helpful customers. Each article of advice is jargon-free and accompanied by how-to steps and practice advice any retailer in any situation can read and use.
Here are topics we have published advice for our customers on in recent months.
- How to confront feeling overwhelmed in your retail business.
- Gift certificates – for selling when you don’t have the gift a customer wants.
- How to stop price comparisons with major retailers in your retail business.
- How to cut shopper theft in your retail business.
- How to protect your business from a ransomware attack.
- Don’t be bound by what is usual for your type of retail business.
- Make every day your pay day.
- Compete by not competing.
- Leveraging what sells with what in your retail business.
- What manual processes can you eliminate in your business?
- 5 Rules Every Small Business Retailer Needs For The Sales Counter.
- 5 Ways small business retailers can market for free.
- How to cut mistakes in your retail business.
- How to be more local in your retail business.
- How to find optimism in your retail business.
- How to check prices using your Tower software.
- How to develop your unique selling proposition and why you need one.
- Competing against your most important competitor.
- How and when to quit stock in your retail business.
- How to transact if your computer system is down.
- How to cut employee theft in your retail business.
- 30 free marketing ideas for small business retailers this Christmas.
This is a small sample of the advice from us and available to our POS software customers through our searchable and accessible from anywhere Knowledge Base.