The deep and seamless link between the Tower Systems POS software and Shopify e-commerce sites is proving to be popular with small business retailers keen to transact online in a smart and current technology way.
The now released Shopify POS software link is racking up sales as shoppers shop for what they love with product fulfilled from a high street retailer using the link.
Being able to run one stock file between online and offline is vital for retail businesses.
With the Shopify site being live in a few days and using inventory data from the high street store, Tower Systems has devlieverd a best-practice POS Software / Shopify solution that any small business retailer could use.
Shopify is an easy to use e-commerce platform. We think anyone can setup a Shopify site for themselves. Linking the site to our retailer software is also easy. Shopify is a great place for a business to start on their online journey. You can control pages, products, look and plenty more. Shopify is not as complex as Magento and other more comprehensive website platforms.
WHAT TOWER SYSTEMS OFFERS.
For a modest fee, Tower Systems offers a live Shopify site linked to a retailer’s business with plenty of facilities and functionality:
For ease of reference and clarity, below is a numbered list of all work and tasks included in the above quote. This is the complete list.
- Shopify account. We would create this for / with you. It needs your credit card. There is a basic Shopify cost, currently US$29.00 a month.
- Template / theme selection. We will step you through template / theme options included in the price and with you and choose one for the site. Note: there are some themes (not developed by us) that you can purchase outside our package price for more specialist options. These can cost up to $200.00 extra.
- Overall design to be applied to the template selected to customise the look and feel of the site. The design process is not priced to be a back and forth process. We will listen to your brief and provide a design. Minor adjustments can be made within the quote but any diversion from the original brief would add to the cost.
- A functioning live website for your business that works and can be accessed from different devices – computer, phone, tablet – with auto detect of the device so the site looks good. With the website to be based on Shopify with the following:
- Homepage. Including text, images, button.
- Home page links to any business accounts you have for: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- A home page feed of your business blog if you have one and it is published through Shopify that allows data feeds.
- Admin page for your management of the site. This is not seen by the public. There is a range of settings you can control for proper management of the site.
- About page. Where your business is described. You will provide the text for this.
- Terms and conditions page listing terms and conditions we have developed – that you can modify.
- Contact us page showing your location on a map and making contact easy with you.
- A shopping cart facility for managing the products you sell. This is the guts of the site, the most important part. This specifically includes facilities you would use to manually load products or import products from Retailer.
- The setup of loading of products into the site via a live link to the Retailer software.
- Interfacing to one or both payment gateways: Stripe and Paypal.
- Defined to Google and Bing so those search engines know about the site and it can be found. This is vitally important.
- Embedded SEO. Each page will be developed with appropriate meta tags to encourage easy finding through search engines. We will use our best-practice SEO knowledge to maximise the opportunity.
- Training of your nominated person in the management of the site. This is done over the phone and should take no more than two hours. We would suggest two sessions of training for appropriately skilled people.