In addition to owning Tower Systems I am a Director of newsXpress, a proactive marketing group for newsagents who are transforming their businesses. I am hosting a series of free workshops open to anyone offering access to the newsXpress training on how of use social media to find new shoppers for your retail business.
- Discover how to attract new shoppers with Facebook.
- Learn the most time-efficient way to post to Facebook.
- Look behind the scenes at the best newsagent Facebook posts and learn how to use these ideas in your business.
- Find out how to reach beyond those who like your page.
- See how to thoughtfully target Facebook posts so they reach those you really want to reach.
- Find out how to organise photos for the best possible impact.
- Join a discussion about what time of day it is best to post.
- Find out which posts Facebook users like the least.
- We will do posts live for in the workshop, so you can learn first-hand.
This session will be practical, offering ready to use advice suitable for any retail business. If you want to learn about how to use Facebook, Instagram or Twitter in your business this is a good session for you. The session will also cover using your website to find new shoppers. Bookings now available for:
- ADELAIDE. November 9 @ 10am. Rydges South Terrace. Book now.
- GOLD COAST. November 10 @ 12 noon. Sofitel. Book now.
- MELBOURNE. November 15 @ 10am. Hawthorn Arts Centre. Book now.
- SYDNEY. November 16 @ 10am. The Lakes Golf Club. Book now.
- BRISBANE. Nov. 17 @ 10am. The River View Hotel Kingsford Smith Drive. Book now.
We will add Perth as well. The sessions will be interactive with plenty of time for questions. Spaces are limited as we want to ensure everyone can engage.