Available as stand-alone as well as integrated with the Tower POS software, the new cloud-based appointment facility enables people to make an appointment with a business from anywhere and at any time.
Developed by Tower Systems in Australia for pet groomers, bike repair businesses, jewellers and other specialty retail and service businesses, the appointments facility is easy to use, low cost and immensely valuable.
Available as a stand alone service or integrated with the Tower POS software, the new appointment software offers retailers the best of both worlds.
The software can also be easily integrated into existing websites for easy direct online appointment access.
Located at www.makemyappointment.com.au this new facility offers a full suite of appointment facilities including:
- Easy appointment making as well as changes – from any device, anywhere.
- Text message and/or email notification for customers.
- Send reminders of appointments how and when you want.
- Schedule staff, rooms and equipment based on the type of appointment being made and staff and resource availability. This helps improve resource management.
- Australian developed and supported.
- Data located on a secure server in a purpose built data warehouse facility.
- Low monthly access cost. Paid 30 days in advance. Easily cancellable.
- Tower Systems POS software integrated to make processing payments easy.
- Business management back end to see the schedule of appointments by staff member and overall and to efficiently manage resources.
Developed initially for pet groomers, this new appointment facility has been designed to serve a variety of needs including managing appointments for product repairs, professional services and other businesses.
Each business has its own public-facing landing page that can be found through search engines. There is also a website plug-in to enable appointments to be seamlessly made form your website.
Priced at $2 a day, the Tower Systems appointment facility is low cost.
For more information please contact Tower Systems direct.