Independent pet store retailers are loving our pet store software for the valuable ways in which it helps them pitch their businesses against big competitors.
Here are some of the salts the Tower Systems pet store software helps retailers better serve their customers and thereby make a better pitch against the big chains.
- Celebrate pet birthdays.
- Record pet microchip details.
- Offer loyalty rewards based on regular pet food shopping.
- Offer immediate reward for infrequent or first time shoppers.
- Easily make appointments for grooming and other services.
- Handle subscriptions for pet food regular purchases.
- Share local pet walk and play area details on receipts.
- Provide local pet club members member discounts and help raise funds for local pet clubs.
- Share care information on unique and rare pets – share your knowledge and thereby demonstrate the professional care of your business.
- Connect with suppliers for electronic invoices to save time and cut mistakes in managing inventory in the shop.
- Connect to your website, enabling easy online sales.
These are just some of the ways the pet sore software from tower Systems helps pet retailers to better connect with local pet lovers and customers.
The Tower Systems software is only sold to indie pet retailers, making it a true small business focussed solution, valuable for independent and small pet retail businesses.
Tower Systems is an Australian software company that develops, sells and supports software for selected specialty marketplaces including pet and produce businesses.
We only serve independent retail businesses.
Our mission is to help retailers run more successful businesses. Our definition of success is a business that is making money, where the owners and employees enjoy what they do and where suppliers enjoy transacting.
Good software can play an important role in nurturing business success as it sits at the heart of the business: transacting sales, managing stock, tracking customer activity and shining a light on business opportunities.
What makes us different is how we engage. We go beyond what is traditional software company.
- We welcome working with your suppliers to create data links that save you and them time, data links that improve data accuracy, data links that feed more accurate business reports.
- We provide business insights based on data cultivated through the software – to business owners who ask. This is a free service.
- Our help desk provides context for advice. Rather than the turn it off and turn it on advice, our help desk team members explain the why, why from a business perspective the advice they are providing matters.
- Our software updates contain enhancements suggested and voted on by customers. You can have a direct say in the evolution of the software.
- Our communication is in plain English. While we are a company of IT geeks, when talking with customers we keep it simple. We know technology scares people. We don’t want it to scare our customers.
- We are accessible. You get to talk with real people all the time, including our leadership team.