Launching today, small business POS software company is bringing training, insights and inspiration to small business retailers in regional Australia through a series of thoughtful and interactive live workshops in towns and cities in New South Wales and Queensland.
Each session is free and each will be attended by senior folk from ur business, sharing the latest insights from Australia and overseas.
- Coffs Harbour. June 19. 10am. Novotel.
- Tamworth. June 20. 10am. Leagues Club.
- Newcastle. June 21. 10am. Mercure.
- Dubbo. June 22. 10am. Quest.
- Wagga Wagga. June 23. 10am. International Hotel.
- Cairns. June 26. 2pm. Novotel.
- Townsville. June 27. 10am. Mercure.
- Mackay. June 28. 10am. Mackay Grande Suites.
- Rockhampton. June 29. 10am. Quest.
- Gold Coast. July 5. 2pm. Sofitel.
Come and see how small business retailers around the world are using website connected POS software to win online sales.
We will explain how to get to the top of Google search results. In fact, we will show it with live search.
We will demonstrate the connection between social media posts (Facebook, Twitter etc) in-store sales and online sales.
At our FREE workshops near you and find out more about how you can equip your retail business to confront the changes in retail, transact online and compete with big businesses, including Amazon.
There will be no hard sell. Our goal is to share practical information to help you better plan for the future of your regional retail business.
Anyone is welcome including people on whom you rely for advice, such as accountants and mentors.
If you have sales queries prior to these events please talk with your local account manager:
- QLD: Justin Randall. 0434 365 789.
- NSW: Nathan Morrison. 0417 568 148.
We hope to see you at one of these workshops. I am keen to share with you what I have seen and learnt in this rapidly changing space.
There will be plenty of time for questions on any topic connected with retail.