2019 is two weeks in and already there is plenty happening in retail, especially small business retail.
As a service to POS software customers in our user community, Tower Systems offers a selection of small business retail new year resolutions from which retailers can choose business goals for the year.
Naturally, these resolutions are POS software related, as encouragement to our customers to get more from their investment. We don’t expect people to select any more the one or two from this list. However, do something, have a goal that is POS software related, your business will benefit, you will benefit, for sure.
TWENTY-FIVE 2019 POS SOFTWARE RELATED SMALL BUSINESS RETAIL NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS.
- Maintain better quality business data.
- Order based on actual sales data rather than gut feel.
- Spend more time away from the shop by managing remotely.
- Eliminate manual processes.
- Take action on employee theft.
- take action on customer theft.
- Reduce dead stock.
- Eliminate more paperwork.
- Engage in more data based business planning.
- Declutter my business data.
- Declutter the shop based on the business data.
- Delegate more.
- Set KPI goals, measure, track and engage.
- Learn more about the software.
- Learn something new from the software every week.
- Start believing the business performance data.
- Only sell products with a barcode.
- Establish new rules designed to protect data integrity.
- Deal more with suppliers that make doing business easier and less with suppliers that don’t.
- Leverage more control over the business.
- Manage staff performance more.
- Engage in more free training from Tower Systems.
- Ask Tower to tell me what they see about my business in my business data.
- Get more from the software.
- Treat data as an asset and not as a chore.
We hope that this list inspires, encourages, motivates and nurtures better business outcomes from the use of our POS software in your business.
More than an average software company, Tower Systems cares, deeply, about how our POS software is used and the outcomes it can achieve for your business. Our goal is to every day help our customers to achieve real benefits from the POS software.
Software is like any business tool. What you get out of it is determined by what you invest in the tool and how you use it. No, not a money investment, but a management investment. Respect, trust and use the tool and it will deliver for you. Treat it as a glorified cash register and that is what it will be for you.