Tower Systems is grateful for the opportunity to serve retailers in the AIRR group with its POS software for pet stores and POS software for produce stores.
We have partnered with AIRR for years, delivering retail channel specific POS software that serves AIRR members well, helping them run efficient, growing and successful businesses in their selected product and service niches.
AIRR members benefit from easy access to our POS software support and business help team at AIRR events and conferences. They also benefit in other ways including the development of tools for the benefit of AIRR members.
Delivering solutions for members of a group is something we do well at Tower, something we work on for the group and members of the group. We appreciate the support of AIRR in achieving this. In working at a group level as well as at an individual business level we deliver valuable assistance to AIRR and its members.
Group support and management are critical as groups leverage benefits for their members, helping them be strong advocates for the group while at the same time building more valuable businesses.
At a store level, here are some of the benefits you can expect from using the Tower Systems software in your business:
- Fast, accurate selling.
- Easy connection to Xero, MYOB or quick books.
- Easy connection to a website if you have one.
- Easy management of customer accounts.
- Identifying of shopper and employee theft.
- Tracking of stock movement.
- Handling of customer loyalty – points and discounts.
- Easy reordering based on sales.
- Easy handling of multiple price levels for items.
- Easy handling of multiple sale pack sizes (or volumes) per product.
- Easy performance reporting comparing trading periods, supplier performance and other key business performance metrics.
- Security over business data.
- Security over business settings blocking changes you do not want made.
- Peace of mind thanks to consistent processes established through the software for managing stock, customers and other aspects of the business.
At a group level, here are some of the benefits:
- Consistent handling of catalogue offers.
- Consistent stock file to facilitate benchmarking and store-by-store comparison to encourage growth.
- Reporting in a form to enable AIRR and Tuckers Pet and Produce team members to understand each business and provide analysis and guidance.
- Standardised support for preferred suppliers in support of their support for the group.