Tower Systems is a skilled POS software company that also develops awesome Shopify sites connected to its POS software for indie retailers in niche retail channels like: jewellers, garden centres, produce, toy, firearms, fishing, outdoors, newsagents, pet, gift, book, bike and adult.
Included in our fixed price Shopify work is:
- A pre-development over the phone Q&A meeting.
- Shopify link.This is a facility in the Retailer software to link with Shopify.
- Live Shopify site as per the facilities and functionality outlined in this document – see below, including pre development consultation.
- Up to 2 hours of hand-over training.
- Three months of phone-based assistance (but not software changes) following delivery.
- A comprehensive handover document that provides support, written training and guidance on your next steps. This is the same for all our Shopify site customers. i.e. it is not document written especially for you.
However, what we do is far more comprehensive than this. We work hard to deliver beautiful websites that serve the needs of our customers. This work includes:
- Template / theme selection. We will step you through template / theme options included in the price and with you and choose one for the site. We will then make the selection for you and set this up. Note: there are some themes (not developed by us) that you can purchase outside our package price for more specialist options. These can cost up to $400.00 extra.
- Overall design to be applied to the template selected to customise the look and feel of the site. The design process is not priced to be a back and forth process. We would consult prior to doing the customisation. We will listen to your brief and provide a design. Minor adjustments can be made within the quote but any diversion from the original brief would add to the cost.
- A functioning live website for your businessthat works and can be accessed from different devices – computer, phone, tablet – with auto detect of the device so the site looks good. With the website to be based on Shopify with the following:
- Homepage. Including text, images, button. With you providing g us with the text you want.
- Home page links to any business accounts you have for: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- A home page feed of your business blog if you have one and it is published through Shopify that allows data feeds.
- Admin page for your management of the site. This is not seen by the public. There is a range of settings you can control for proper management of the site.
- About page. Where your business is described. You will provide the text for this.
- Terms and conditions page listing terms and conditions we have developed – that you can modify.
- Contact us page showing location on a map and making contact easy.
- Up to two additional pages where you provide exact text and images for those static pages. By static, we mean information only pages.
- A shopping cart facility for managing the products you sell. This is the guts of the site, the most important part. This specifically includes facilities you would use to manually load products or import products and product images direct from Retailer.
- The setup of auto-loading of products into the site via a live link to the Tower Systems Retailer software. You need to have this data in Retailer already.
- Interfacing to one or both payment gateways: Stripe and Paypal.
- Interfacing to buy now pay later payments methods you wish. You will need to create accounts for each.
- Defined to Google and Bing so search engines know about the site.
This list is not complete. We do much more in service of our retail business customers who want to get live and selling online with Shopify.