Tower Systems offers POS software for music shops. Point of Sale software to help music shops manage sales, repairs, warranty coverage, insurance and more as it brings to life tools and facilities designed to help small business musical instrument retailers to better serve their customers.
Developed on the back of awesome Australian made POS software for toiler specialty retailers, the Tower Systems music shop POS software is unqiue, niche and highly tailored to the needs of local music shops.
Importing supporters stock files with product descriptions and pricing is easy. The Toower software handles EDI with ease. Indeed, this direct supplier stock file and invoice link frees music retailers for easy access to data direct from suppliers in a modern and 2020 way.
Using the Tower Systems Music Shop POS software, retailers are able to easily and efficiently…
- Track all customer purchases. This makes after sales follow up easy and structured.
- Track item serial numbers.
- Track and manage repairs including those down in-house and those sent out.
- Manage marketing to shoppers based on specific purchases.
- Provide personal product care information with each item sold.
- Bundle items to make packages attractive for parents and to limit the opportunity of price comparison.
- Offer buy now pay later to protect business cash flow while allowing customers time to pay for purchases.
- Bring in supplier electronic invoices.
- Bring in supplier stock files.
- Encourage one-time shoppers to spend more in a visit.
- Personalise receipts so they are beautiful and functional.
- Sell anywhere, any time.
- Sell online through a beautiful Shopify link.
- Link to Xero and cut the cost of bookkeeping.
- Link to EFTPOS to reduce keystrokes and mistakes.
- Steamline the sales counter.
- Order based on real sales data – thereby reducing over stock and dead stock.
Respecting the capital needs of retail, our music shop POS software is available for rental for $145.00 a month. For this you get…
- Specialty music shop POS software developed in Australia.
- Software updates as we release them.
- Unlimited licences for your retail location. If you need an extra computer, there is no extra software cost.
- Shopify / Magento / Woo link. Easily sell online from your POS software.
- Xero link. Easing bookkeeping costs and streamlining accounting.
- Our OzBiz link – connect to MYOB and Quicken through OzBiz.
- Tyro link – safe, fast and easy EFTPOS link for streamlined sales.
- PC Eftpos link – easy EFTPOS processing for the major banks.
- Easy buy now pay later thanks to Zip Pay and Humm – that Boomers, Gen Y, Gen X and others are using more and more.
- Support – help desk access, unlimited training, updates and more.
- User documentation. Access to our searchable knowledge base.
The $145.00 is charged per 30 days, in advance. Access can be cancelled at any time. You can also choose to purchase the software outright.