This is an up to date (as at July 8, 2020) list of state and territory government Covid related grants. There are some new opportunities in this mix compared to what we have shared previously.
Click on the state / territory name for their landing page. Then, where possible, I have links to specific current grants.
- NSW. Covid recovery – up to $3K.
- QLD. Covid adaptation grant – up to $10K. Regional QLD allocation under 50% of available funds applied for.
- ACT. No current grants.
- VIC. Local lockdown support grants – up to $5K.
- TAS. No current grants.
- SA. The Jobs Support Fund may be of interest: email@example.com.
- WA. No grants but several one-off assistances.
- NT. Business Survival Fund – some grants still available.
Do your research as to eligibility. If you are eligible, do it now as waiting could see you miss out and there will be no point complaining then.
We have sourced this list ourselves, by researching the online information for each state and territory. We help retailers applying if their application relates to anything they may wish to purchase through us.