Rent for $155.00 a month: Aussie made software for pet shops.
Save $3,000 on training and setup: From now to November 30, 2020, training and setup has been cut from $3,750.00 to $750.00. Book a free live online demo now: email@example.com.
This is a genuine saving, for a limited time. We are pitching it to help more pet shops access our Aussie developed and supported pet shop software.
- Total monthly rental is $155.00 for all the computers in the shop.
- Setup and training is usually $3,750.00. With this offer it is $750.00.
Our comprehensive pet shop software offers many benefits, including:
- Save time with electronic invoices from suppliers.
- Differentiate with you. Share your product use and care information.
- Track pet microchip numbers.
- Track worming and other date-based treatments for customer reminders.
- Easy special customer orders. Smart track and notify of orders.
- Club and group pricing. Set pricing rules based on customer type.
- Use tags to get a fresh perspective, side-view, on stock performance.
- Business differentiating loyalty. Stand out from the crowd. Drive sales.
- Multi buy pricing – like a coffee card – to drive loyalty.
- Make money from pre-orders – Easily pre-sell before release.
- Differentiate with bundles. Make price comparison hard.
- Track who sold what.
- Say goodbye to LayBy – with integrated buy now pay later options.
- Market to customers based on past purchases.
- Cut accounting and bookkeeping fees with integration to Xero and others.
- Easily sell online with a direct to Shopify link from your POS software.
You can rent our software for $155.00 a month, giving you:
- Australian developed and supported pet shop POS software.
- Unlimited computer licences for your location.
- Software updates as we release them.
- Shopify / Magento / Woo link. Easily sell online from your POS software.
- Xero link. Easing bookkeeping costs and streamlining accounting.
- Our OzBiz link. This helps you link to MYOB through OzBiz.
- Tyro link – safe, fast and easy EFTPOS link for streamlined sales.
- PC Eftpos link. This offers easy EFTPOS processing for the major banks.
- Easy buy now pay later options with Zip Pay and Humm.
- Support – help desk access. No extra charge.
- Training – unlimited one-on-one training over the phone.
- User documentation. Access to our searchable knowledge base.
We have a structured and personalised and comprehensive on-boarding process, which includes training and setup and usually costs $3,750.00. With this special offer, the on-boarding costs $750.00. This includes:
We are grateful to business owners and staff in your channel who guide our software development. Their advice helps us make more useful software.
See our software in a personal live online demonstration: firstname.lastname@example.org.