A couple of weeks ago we shot a short video in which a couple of us talked about our POS software for fishing and outdoor retailers. The goal of the video is to touch on some of the specialty facilities in our software for this locally vital retail channel.
Here’s the video we made …
Local fishing outdoors businesses, often called bait and tackle businesses and also called fishing and camping businesses … they are all important for the folks who love the outdoors, who love fishing and who love cam ping.
These businesses have specialty management needs as they serve the specialty needs of their customers. That is where our locally made POS software fits. It serves these specialty needs.
Using our Fishing shop POS software, local fishing and outdoor shops can serve local with confidence. By this, we mean they can share local knowledge and information during the sales process without any extra work. Our software helps them do this with accuracy and confidence, adding value to each transaction and thereby showing the difference their shop provides.
Our specialty Fishing shop POS software offers many benefits including:
- Club pricing: Helps you attract community group members. This can be an appeal for out of town fishing groups to visit.
- Catalogues: Setup and manage date-based specials and offers. This is ideal for season and event type offers.
- Repairs: Easily track & manage repairs & communicate with customers – even if you do not do the repairs yourself.
- BOGO: Increase sales with buy this and get that bundling.
- Customised product labels: Include store name and contact details.
- Sell by weight: Including fractions. Ideal for bait.
- Colour / size / style: Track what you sell at a helpful granular level.
- Genuinely informative receipts: Include information they’ll appreciate.
- Pre-orders: Pre-sell stock and be ahead of the game.
- Special orders: Easily manage special customer orders.
- Awesome loyalty: Guide one-time and regular shoppers to spend more.
- Seasonal reordering: Easily reorder inventory based on seasonal sales.
We are grateful to business owners and staff in the fishing and outdoors retail channel who guide our POS software development. Their advice helps us make more useful POS software. Their advice helps us provide more finely tuned customer service.
What we offer is specialty POS software for this specialty retail channel. It continues to evolve, along with the evolution of the retail channel itself.