Every week we add and revise content at our POS software knowledge base. This work is on-going as we expand the range of self-serve resources available to our growing customer base.
We let our customers know about changes inner weekly email. Here are some of the changes delivered in the last few days.
- Retailer 2.7.2 Update Notes
- New PC / Windows Configuration – Operating System Configuration
- Stocktaking In Retailer 2.6.1 Onwards
- Performing A Full Store Stocktake In Retailer 2.6.1 Onwards
- Performing A Spot Stocktake In Retailer 2.6.1 Onwards
- Performing A Custom Stocktake In Retailer 2.6.1 Onwards
This list is not complete by any means as we do not want to give too much away here for competitive reasons.
We take care with our knowledge base as it is the one location for all user-facing knowledge about our software. It drives consistency in help desk advice and ensures all of our customers have access to common advice and guidance.
We can tell from usage stats the topics that are of most value and this information guides further enhancement.