One of the benefits of bike shops choosing the Australian developed Tower Systems Bike Shop Software beyond the software being specific for bike shops is that the software helps bike shop retailers be more local.
Using our Bike Shop Software, bike shop owners can pitch local in a host of ways using our smart software. Some of the ways are:
- Sharing local riding tips, insights and safety notes on receipts.
- Marketing to local cyclists with highly targeted emails that share local insights.
- Promoting local services and service points through software engagement.
- Enabling easy online selling while retaining a local focus through the software and its beautiful links with Shopify and Magento.
- Since most bike shop owners are cyclists, we free their time for more riding with clubs and mates and this helps the local connection of their business.
Specialist Bike retail is tough, we get that.
We see the assaults from online as well as from retailers selling cheap products at prices that challenge.
We understand the passion for cycling of bike shop owners and offering the best service for customers.
Serving close to 200 bike shops with our specialist bike shop software, we have experience that can help. Here is why and how:
- Tower Systems is 100% Australian owned.
- Our bike shop software is regularly enhanced based on advice and feedback from Australian bike retailers.
- We will NEVER sell our software to a pure online business because we believe in the importance and community service of bricks and mortar bike shops.
- We put bike retailers first as you are our customer, not the company that makes the bikes you sell.
- We train you in your business, face to face.
- Our support is Australian based, 24/7 and specialist to your needs.
- We develop the software. We are not agents.
- Our software is developed for you. It is not US or Chinese software.
- You have access to more than 130 training videos.
- You have access to a comprehensive, self-serve knowledge base.
The Tower Systems small business Bike Shop Software is well established, well connected and locally focussed in helping bike retailers to grow the local connections within their businesses.