Smart POS software can help retailers better connect with shoppers, bringing them back more often, guiding them to purchase more and helping them bring friends to the business.
Based on years of experience helping small business retailers across several specialty retail niche channels, Australian software company has developed expertise and experience to enable it to list 5 ways retailers can use smart POS software to better connect with shoppers:
- Use smart receipts. Add value with product care information. Include a marketing pitch. Turn the receipt into far more than a receipt.
- Track and engage with life events. Record important events and write or email customers at these times in appreciation of their business.
- Make business easy. Customers love professional engagement in the sales process – streamlined and accurate sales processing from simple sales to comply lay-bys. Get this right and they will trust you more.
- Speak to customers based on interests. Offer your most loyal customers the ability to transact with you before everyone else around new products. You can do this with a well managed customer database.
- Leverage shopper behaviour. Use your POS software to track what sells with what and place these items together to get more people making the same moves. Your own customers can guide you to make shop floor moves that other customers will love.
Your POS software can help you run a more successful, engaged and enjoyable business. Tower Systems, through its success focus, helps small and independent retailers to leverage these opportunities and achieve better results and outcomes for its retail partners.